The process of buying a house starts asking yourself a list of questions that will help you make the correct decision.
Here is a list with 14 questions that you must answer before deciding to buy a house:
1. Does the house have water service, electricity, cistern and street lighting?
2. Is the number of rooms appropriate for you and your family?
3. How are the rooms? Do they provide enough space for your needs? Are they in good condition?
4. If that you have furniture, does it fit perfectly or you have to purchase a new one? In this case, you will think about if your can afford this cost.
5. Are the floors, walls and ceilings made of quality materials?
6. If you have a car or motorbike and you need a garage, does this property provide one?
7. Does the property have natural lighting and ventilation? This is usually a very important requirement for the most of the people that want to buy a house
8. If you are thinking about extending your family and the house that you like is not large enough, does it have the conditions to expand in the future?
9. Does the neighbourhood have all the amenities you would like in the area, i.e. good access to schools, shops and hospitals, or close to bars and restaurants, the beach etc?
10. Does the property have any security measures in place, such as video surveillance, security gates or even a guard?
11. How is the area where the house is located? Is it quiet or busy?
12. How much time and money is required to invest to reach your work?
13. What is the price of the house? How much can you afford to pay for the property?
14. How much would you have to pay to maintain the house costs?
It is very important to answer all these questions with no doubt because this represents a really important step before you start the process of buying a house. A property is part of your heritage, so you must be absolutely sure that the house you choose is your best choice!